Have a program or project that needs non-profit sponsorship?
Trees for Missoula
Trees for Missoula are educators, advocates and stewards who strongly support and promote a larger, healthier urban forest for Missoula.
Trees for Missoula educates residents about the value and benefits of urban trees and the roles we all play in keeping those trees healthy by promoting the proper planting and care of trees.
- Plant a tree this October for Neighborwoods Month! Find out about volunteer planting events here.
- Become a VIP! Learn how to prune young trees and then put those new skills to good use by volunteering for our urban forest! Find out about Volunteers In Pruning classes here.
- Please Water the Trees! We are in a period of extended drought conditions, and all trees need supplemental water! Find out more about watering here.
Together we can improve the city’s environment, build community and connect with the natural world and each other.
Westside Park Project
This holiday season give a gift of play by donating to Project Westside Park in honor of someone special. We will send a holiday card to the honored individual once the donation is complete. This offer is available from December 1 – 15th and a limited supply of printed custom cards are available.
How to donate:
- Follow this link: https://www.projectwestsidepark.com/donations/give-today/
- Make a minimum donation of $30 (per card up to 4 cards).
- After 4 cards a minimum donation of $25 per card is required.
- Designate the name and address for each honoree in the comment box as well as any special message that you want to include in the card.
- Finalize your contribution.
*All individuals that donate $100 and above will be entered in a drawing to win the original paper cut image measured 6.25″ by 8.25″ and composed of layers of colored paper. The winner will be notified via email and the artwork will be hand delivered in the Missoula area or mailed to an out of town winner.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!